To build student’s good character and personality who having adequately skilled will spread education in the society and work for the rural community, bringing social development, harmony, peace and prosperity to the Nation.
The Mahima Mahavidyalaya, Denkanal, Odisha strives to create values and ethics in its products by inculcating depth and intensity in its education standards
- To promote character building and personality development through holistic approach.
- To uphold sense of civic responsibility and social commitment.
- To create an environment for quality education in a free and fair way.
- To provide skills of education in the modern way for suitable placement and better living.
- To nurture creativity and originality among students for development of their inner qualities.
- To provide scope to the teachers for their quality improvement and career advancement through training and research.
- To conduct seminar, work shop, extramural and study tours, etc. classes to expose the students to eminent persons having excellence and expertise for gaining practical experience in a leaving environment.